Terms and Conditions
Using the site:
- The customer is solely responsible for bookings made in the system; ResAir can not be held liable for a physical or moral resulting from bad reservations.
- Although ResAir do everything possible to make the service available to users, it can not in any way be held responsible for a network failure or loss of data.
- ResAir ensures that users' personal information (including e-mail addresses) are not disclosed to other companies.
- An access log file which are logging reservation information is stored for one year. This file contains the time of access, customer name, the action taken (reservation, cancellation, etc ...) and the IP address of the connection.
- The rental price of disk space is payable in advance, if the invoice is not paid, ResAir reserves the right to close access to the customer site.
- ResAir is owned by Christian Guillod, chemin de Belfond 29, CH-2710 TAVANNES (Switzerland).
- The site is hosted on a highly secure server in Switzerland (Net4all).
This software can not be dissociated from the domain ResAir that reside in the provider being used.
The sources of dynamic modules remain in possession of ResAir and can not be transmitted to the client.
Last update: May 2019